Digital Transformation Trends in Customer Success
Here's what's inside:
Pulse and Vitally surveyed 100 technology executives involved in Customer Success to find out:
- What SMB and Mid-Market businesses expect to achieve through the digital transformation of Customer Success
- Top barriers to Customer Success’ digital transformation in the next 12 months
- Which areas of Customer Success have the most room for improvement
- And beyond!
A Few Key Findings:
- 60% of respondents are in agreement that cross-departmental alignment is one of the top barriers to successful digital transformation in Customer Success.
- Over half (51%) of the respondents cite unifying and enriching customer data as a top focus area when it comes to the digital transformation of Customer Success.
- 31% of respondents describe their Customer Success processes and workflows as mostly automated and integrated with digital technologies.
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of business, fundamentally changing how you operate and deliver value to customers.
Pulse and Vitally surveyed 100 technology executives involved in Customer Success to understand how companies are planning for Customer Success’ digital transformation, the obstacles they’re facing, and the outcomes they hope to see as a result of prioritizing integrating digital technology into this business-critical department.
Data collected from February 4, 2022 - March 8, 2022 | Respondents: 100 leaders in sales, marketing, and customer success
Please fill out the form
Boost Your Customer Success Productivity Now
Schedule a personalized demo today to see how Vitally can help your Customer Success organization operate with more efficiency, improve NRR, deliver best-in-class customer experiences, and get more work done.