Customer Success Maturity Assessment
Here's what's inside:
Understand the different levels of Customer Success maturity, and how CS organizations can level-up.
- Definitions for the levels of Customer Success maturity
- How much of the customer lifecycle are organizations truly automating
- The state of Customer Success processes, documentation, and training
- And beyond!
A Few Key Findings:
- Only 1% respondents reported that CS support is unnecessary for a new account to fully adopt the product.
- Only 7% of respondents say their customers are fully autonomous while optimizing and customizing their instance of the product.
- Only 9% of leaders reported that their CS processes/workflows are repeatable at scale.
Customer Success is increasingly important for B2B companies as more businesses shift the focus of their Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy from traditional top-down sales to retention, expansion, and Customer Experience (CX). Accordingly, Customer Success departments are increasingly viewed as growth- and revenue-drivers by executives, board members, and investors.
Gartner Peer Insights and Vitally surveyed 100 leaders who are deeply familiar with their organization’s Customer Success (CS) workflows, processes, customer data, and the CS technology stack to understand the varying maturity levels of automation and standardization of CS and support teams across different companies.
Please fill out the form
Boost Your Customer Success Productivity Now
Sign up for a quick demo to see what Vitally can do to your improve your Customer Success organization.