State of Customer Success in the C-Suite
Here's what's inside:
Pulse and Vitally surveyed 100 technology executives involved in Customer Success to find out:
- How investments in Customer Success are changing & how technology executives are planning for the future of Customer Success
- The top barriers to scaling Customer Success over the next 12 months
- The current state of having a role dedicated to CS in the C-Suite, and how that’s projected to change over the next 5 years
- And beyond!
A Few Key Findings:
- Respondents rank hiring as the top barrier to scaling Customer Success over the next 12 months
- Only 8% of respondents describe their current Customer Success processes as robust, repeatable, measurable, and automated.
- 62% of respondents are anticipating an increase in Customer Success budget
Companies that are shifting their Go-To-Market strategy from traditional top-down sales to retention and expansion are looking to Customer Success (CS) for results. Accordingly, the C-suite now has increased focus on CS and is dedicating more resources, budget, attention, and leadership positions to the CS function. Customer Success leaders are now viewed as 'growth' and 'revenue' leaders by boards of directors.
Pulse and Vitally surveyed 100 decision-makers involved in CS to find out who owns the CS department, how investments in CS are changing, what their strategic initiatives are, and how they are planning for the future.
Data collected from August 27 - October 6, 2021 | Respondents: 100 decision-makers
Please fill out the form
Boost Your Customer Success Productivity Now
Schedule a personalized demo today to see how Vitally can help your Customer Success organization operate with more efficiency, improve NRR, deliver best-in-class customer experiences, and get more work done.