How to Design a Sales & Account Management Hub
Efficiently navigate renewals, boost productivity, and drive growth using a Sales & Account Management Hub.
Request a Demo Today
About this Blueprint
Blueprints are a collection of Vitally best practices and use cases brought to you by today's Customer Success thought leaders.
What Are Hubs?
Hubs are tailored workspaces within Vitally that help you organize your customer data and work. There are multiple ways you can organize Hubs — whether that’s by Customer Success model, lifecycle stage, team, and more. Nested within Hubs are various folders and Views (ways to display data) that are completely customizable to your needs.
Below, we’ll look at an example of a Sales & Account Management Hub.
Why You Need a Sales & Account Management Hub
This Hub is perfect for Account Management teams who want to elevate how they manage renewals, at-risk accounts, and expansion opportunities. In this Blueprint, you'll learn how to structure your Hub so that you can quickly spot growth opportunities at a glance and ensure successful renewals.
You can configure a Sales & Account Management Hub to display only accounts that are due for renewal. You can also customize filters based on your preferences and focus on customers due for renewal in 60 days, 90 days, or any other timeline that suits your workflow. By eliminating distractions and honing in on customer data that’s important for your role, you can effortlessly navigate renewals, boost productivity, and drive growth.
This Blueprint is just a starting point for Sales and Account Management teams. With Hubs, individuals and teams can build out their own dedicated spaces that make sense for them and how they want to get work done.
How to Use a Sales & Account Management Hub
This Sales & Account Management Hub offers a streamlined approach to help you stay on top of expansions, gain full control over your renewal process, and proactively identify churn.
In this Blueprint, you’ll find the following Dashboard visualizations and Table Views:
Renewals: Stay informed on past and upcoming renewals, forecasted Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), and renewal progress with this intuitive Dashboard.
- Confirmed Renewals: Seamlessly manage your revenue and deals using a customizable Table View. Integrate your CRM data from Salesforce and/or HubSpot so that you can view and edit account names, subscription amounts, plan types, and more.
- Pending Renewals: Stay on top of your upcoming renewal customers with this detailed, editable list. Track ARR, update forecast notes, monitor renewal stages, and assess how customer health is trending throughout the renewal process.
- At Risk Renewals: Quickly scan this Table View to understand which accounts are at-risk at a glance. Account Managers can use this list to prioritize critical customer communication.
AM Dashboard: Get a comprehensive view of the health and status of your book of business. Track active opportunities, potential risks, and key performance metrics while gaining valuable insights into account segments, revenue growth, and overall account health.
- Forecast: Stay one step ahead with a clear understanding of each account's renewal stage, from “negotiating” to “committed.” Accurately predict revenue and make informed decisions based on real-time data.
- Churn Metrics: Track churn rates by segment, forecast potential churn, monitor customer growth, and more. Use this customizable Dashboard to share vital information with leadership and align on strategies for success.
- Expansion Opps: Never miss a growth opportunity. Centralize all of your expansion opportunities into one easy-to-view list.
Bonus: Create a Dashboard that gives you an overview of your Trial accounts, or even a Table View of healthy customers for sales references and marketing activities. There is no limit to the types of Views you can include in a Sales & Account Management Hub!
Getting Started With Hubs
If you’re an existing Vitally customer, contact your CSM to see how you can get started with Hubs. For prospective customers, book a demo today to learn how Hubs can transform your team’s productivity.
Ready to Share Your Blueprint For Success?
We're now accepting submissions to our Blueprint Library to showcase how Customer Success leaders are creating best practices to help scale productivity and collaboration across their teams and customers.
Boost Your Customer Success Productivity Now
Sign up for a quick demo to see what Vitally can do to your improve your Customer Success organization.