How to Build a Customer Success Leadership Hub
Stay on top of growth and churn by using a Leadership Hub to understand customer health, retention, CSM performance, and much more.
Request a Demo Today
About this Blueprint
Blueprints are a collection of Vitally best practices and use cases brought to you by today's Customer Success thought leaders.
What Are Hubs?
Hubs are tailored workspaces within Vitally that help you organize your customer data and work. There are multiple ways you can organize Hubs — whether that’s by Customer Success model, lifecycle stage, team, and more. Nested within Hubs are various folders and Views (ways to display data) that are completely customizable to your needs.
Below, we’ll look at an example of a Leadership Hub.
Why You Need a Leadership Hub
This Leadership Hub gives Customer Success executives and managers access to vital information at a glance. In this Blueprint, you'll learn how you can structure your Hub to better understand customer health, retention, CSM performance, and much more.
With a Leadership Hub, you can aggregate various pieces of data to see how your customers and internal team members are doing. Use custom Dashboards such as Customer Health & Retention to understand logo retention, growth, and churn. Or, build a Dashboard to summarize the workload across your CSMs to improve capacity planning. You can also look ahead and build different forecast reports so there are no surprises at the end of the quarter.
This Blueprint is designed to be a starting point for Customer Success leaders to customize based on their own processes and workflows. With Hubs, individuals and teams can build out their own dedicated spaces that make sense for them and how they want to get work done.
How to Use a Leadership Hub
Gain valuable insights and take control of your customer success with our powerful Leadership Hub. This Blueprint provides Customer Success leaders with a comprehensive view of your customer base and surfaces important metrics, such as Net Revenue Retention (NRR), so you can stay on top of growth and churn.
This Leadership Hub consists of several Dashboard visualizations and Table Views:
- Customer Health & Retention: Dive into a dynamic dashboard that reveals key metrics, including NRR, revenue growth, and customer health trends over time. Get a clear picture of how your customer base is performing and spot areas that need attention.
- All Customers: Use a customizable Table View to gain a high-level understanding of your accounts. You can tailor the columns to display the data points that matter most to you. In this example, we include account names, when customers were last seen active in the product, their Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), and so on.
- CSM Performance: Understand your team's performance with a Dashboard that includes an overview of your clients broken down by health, managed accounts per CSM, and current Project statuses.
- Capacity Planning: Monitor your CSMs' accounts and activities to ensure an even workload distribution. With this Dashboard, you can proactively manage resources and optimize productivity across your team.
- Escalations: Stay ahead of potential churn and quickly identify at-risk accounts. Use this Dashboard to gain real-time insights on the status of your high-risk customers and accurately forecast churn.
- Team Tasks: Stay in the loop with your team's current activities through a convenient Table View of your CSMs' Tasks and Projects.
Getting Started With Hubs
If you’re an existing Vitally customer, contact your CSM to see how you can get started with Hubs. For prospective customers, book a demo today to learn how Hubs can transform your team’s productivity.
Ready to Share Your Blueprint For Success?
We're now accepting submissions to our Blueprint Library to showcase how Customer Success leaders are creating best practices to help scale productivity and collaboration across their teams and customers.
Boost Your Customer Success Productivity Now
Sign up for a quick demo to see what Vitally can do to your improve your Customer Success organization.