Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Reliable Customer Service & Support: They likely need support when they have questions or technical issues and need to be able to rely on smooth resolution of any issues in both the pre- and post-sale stages.
- Simplicity & Ease of Use: The system needs to be easy to use, so they can quickly and intuitively onboard new staff into using the system and easily find the information/data they need.
- Integrations & Customization: The ability to integrate with existing data sources and customize the system to further meet the specific needs of the organization.
- Data Security & Privacy: Assurance that the data they enter into the system is secure and their privacy is protected.
- Cost Efficiency & ROI: They may need to analyze the cost/benefits of using the system and be able to justify the expenditure to their management.