Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Prioritizing tasks efficiently: Business Development teams can become overwhelmed with daily tasks and long-term projects. Help your customer to prioritize tasks, put them into manageable chunks, and manage their backlog.
- Re-evaluating process and technology: Your customer may feel held back by existing processes and technologies. Consult with them on process re-engineering and making technology decisions to better their workflow.
- Stepping up collaboration: Collaboration across their organization can be improved to create faster and better decision-making. Help them to leverage collaboration tools such as messaging, document sharing and task management.
- Enhancing visibility: Visibility into key performance metrics and insights can help your customer understand their customers better. Suggest analytics solutions to give greater knowledge of trends, results and bottlenecks.
- External engagement to keep up with the competition: How is your customer approaching their competitors? Suggest sales and marketing automation solutions to better understand industry trends and keep in step with the competition.