Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Managing employee workflow: many barber/beauty shop customers present different levels of complexity so a good workflow process can be essential for successful Customer Success
- Providing more robust customer service: Customers will expect more personalized service and will likely always need someone available to help them quickly and efficiently with their needs
- Increasing customer engagement & satisfaction: Using surveys and analytics to measure customer engagement & satisfaction can help identify areas for improvement.
- Maximizing customer insights: Knowing which customers are likely to be more successful and how to nurture those relationships
- Optimizing customer onboarding: Developing effective onboarding strategies that are tailored to each customer's specific business and needs.