Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Lack of process visibility: Companies in the manufacturing industry are often faced with manual processes, paper-based systems, and a lack of process visibility across the organization. They require a tool that will enable them to decentralize processes, keep them organized and gain visibility.
- Scalability/Growth: As their business grows, companies in the manufacturing industry need to continuously improve efficiency and scalability. Achieving this requires robust processes, a robust platform, and data-driven insights.
- Data centralization: Companies in the Manufacturing industry need to ensure their data is stored and easily accessible in one secure repository. This will reduce complexity when it comes to data management and reporting.
- End-to-end visibility: Companies in the Manufacturing industry need to ensure all stakeholders have an understanding of the company’s operations. Having an end-to-end view of the operations allows stakeholders to gain clarity on tasks and progress made and will increase the efficiency of collaboration.
- Reducing labor costs: Companies in the Manufacturing industry are always looking for ways to reduce labor costs. Having the right systems in place will help to identify cost-disruptive processes and help to streamline them.