Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Seamless onboarding: Implementing a new software can be a daunting task and customers may need guidance throughout the process. Offering to review onboarding documentation and offering previews of how the software can be tailored to their organizational needs is a great way to kickstart the partnership.
- Ensure user-adoption: It is important that the users of the software are aware and comfortable with the features. Provide guided user-introductions to familiarize users with the platform. Consider interactive how-to’s and usage guidelines to further promote adoption.
- Evaluate the value of the product: Regular analysis of how the product is being used needs to be conducted to identify areas of improvement and changes in customer needs. Make sure you have a plan for tracking performance indicators and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Identify growth opportunities: Leverage data gathered from user-adoption to make sure growth opportunities for customers are identified. Encourage them to utilize new features to shed light on the full capabilities of your product.
- Continued support: Customers need long-term support to ensure their continued success. Building a trusting relationship with the customer and staying up-to-date on trends in their industry will help foster confidence that your team will be able to partner properly and provide ongoing assistance.