Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Engaging users: Companies need to ensure users are engaging with the software to drive ROI. It's important to understand the user's motivations, intents, and frustrations to achieve a positive experience.
- Increasing adoption: Develop and maintain strategies that support customer adoption and engagement goals to increase satisfaction and objectives.
- Creating collaborative environment: Develop and optimize user experience and establish a collaborative environment between team members and customers.
- Mitigating risks: Assess the customer’s organization and identify risks and challenges early on while keeping customers up to date with new features and offerings.
- Best practice implementation: Develop and implement strategies for successful implementation of new features and best practices.