Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Priority number one is likely to be ensuring that the software they are using is performing as expected, and that any problems that may arise are quickly and easily addressed.
- Finding ways to increase efficiency is also likely to be a priority. They may be looking for ways to better manage their workflows, streamline processes, and optimize their team's use of the software.
- Ensuring the security and reliability of the software is also important to ensure any personal and confidential information is not compromised.
- Automation of specific tasks can be a great way to save time and help their team stay on top of their responsibilities.
- Finally, they may be looking for ways to leverage the features of the software to provide better customer service experiences for their clients.