Based on your inputs, these are pain points your customer may be experiencing:
- Ensure user adoption and engagement - make sure that all users are clear on product goals and objectives, and that proper training is provided to help them understand how to use and interact with the product.
- Manage user expectations - set clear expectations on the timeline and any feature requests or changes during the implementation process.
- Develop customer-specific process flowoptimization - make sure the product is tailored to the customer’s needs by developing solutions that both improves efficiency of their process and provides ongoing value to the customer.
- Optimize customer journey tracking- create an account management plan and feedback system to ensure customers are receiving the best possible experiences when interacting with the product.
- Upskill staff to be more productive - offer periodic product education and tutorial sessions to help staff become more familiar and confident with using the product.